Getting the right home loan
- Get the loan that suits you
- There is a solution for you
- Understand what you would like
- Pay off loan sooner
- Effective loan features
- Certainty or market rates?
- Consider lifestyle & future needs
- Employment security
- Need more information?
Before you meet or discuss your financial requirements with us, consider the following basic issues that will help determine the right type of loan for you (your Time Finance Mortgage Broker will be glad to assist you in understanding these issues better):
- Do you want to pay the loan off more quickly? Loans are typically given over a 25 or 30 year period. The quicker and more often you repay your loan, the less you will pay in interest costs.
- Are you a good budgeter? Some loan features work very effectively if you maintain discipline, but can slowly creep up on you creating a bigger debt than when you started if you don't maintain control.
- Do you like certainty in the amount of your loan repayments? Or are you happy to have payments fluctuate with official interest rate movements?
- Do you want to make extra repayments? Are you likely to want to draw back some or all of these repayments in the future for spending on holidays, investments, cars, furniture, etc?
- Have you properly thought about your future expense requirements? (eg. Children, schooling fees)
- How secure is your employment or work situation?
Having thought about and clarified your answers to these general issues, this will help refine the requirements of your loan so that we can find the most suitable loan for your circumstances.
With hundreds of different loan products in the market from all lenders, it can be a daunting time to go shopping for a home loan if you are doing it yourself or don't know what to look for. The benefits of why you should use a professional Time Finance Mortgage Broker are guaranteed.